Friday, August 21, 2009

God Damn Something.

Yesterday at work was miserable. I don't know why it was so bad but it was, maybe because the day went so slow. But after work was good. I hung out outside for a little bit, let Bella get some energy out. Then I got a phone call from Tim inviting me to Ben's bachelor party. I've never been invited to one before so I'm pretty much super excited. Then Kaycee called me about 2 minutes after I got off the phone with Tim. She didn't say why she called, but there could only be one reason to call, and that would be to come hang out! So we proceeded to do so. Tim brought Jay over as well and Bella was pretty happy about that, she hasn't really been around Jay before so it took a little bit to warm up, then they were good. Then Ben and Michelle came over. It was a good time.

Fridays kinda suck. The anticipation, of the weekend, the stress of work has built up. Unfortunately its also the busiest day in the week for me. Oh well.

I really want to go camping on Saturday but I don't know if that will happen. We haven't been camping as a family this year yet and I really would like to take Lex. She would have so much fun!

1 comment: